Wednesday, March 2, 2016

More of the Same


Last week I showed you my favorite pair of earrings. I have a lot of repurposed beads in several colors and quite a few bibs and bobs. So I decided to make more earrings in that same style but in different colors. 

Here is a pair in Marble, I love these (I love marble!).  
 These beads I got at end of last year. I wanted to make something sparkly for the New Year, but my case of jewelers block prevented me from making anything in time.

Finally these retro beads I got a few weeks ago. They are a funky shade of green, I hope to use them in other creations soon.

 I have a lot of other beads I could use to make more earrings in this style but the ends have been hard for me to find. I’ll keep an eye out though! The most frustrating part is that many times I do not have enough beads to make more than one pair. I have enough to make a couple of silver and green pairs, but the marble, and the two previous ones I published (purple and black/white) they are the only ones I can make.

So when I say your earrings are one of a kind I mean it!
£3.95 or $8.18

Follow us on Twitter @DanglingJourney 

Prices include shipping. Shipping available to US and UK.
For purchase leave a comment  or send an email payments are made through PayPal. Items will be shipped once payment is confirmed. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment