Friday, March 25, 2016

Miss Match


Easter Eggs

 
Neil and I went out a few weeks ago to a small town in West Sussex called Steyning. We went to a charity shop (of course) and they were selling a jewelry kit with very nice green glass beads. There are different types; some clear, some frosted, some green and white swirled and some that were a darker shade of green. I thought ‘This is amazing!’ and it wasn’t a lot so we bought it. I start trying to make earrings, and guess what? There aren’t two of everything! There are some beads that there are several of. They featured in last week’s spicy numbers.
So this week I decided to make a miss match pair. These earrings are made of the same two beads, only I didn’t have two of the same shape and shine of each. So each pair contains one matte and one shiny bead. In one pair the shiny one maybe the round bead, while in the other the oval shaped bead is shiny.

 
I really love these beautiful green glass beads. I am going to have loads of fun making earrings with them. I just hope you all have just as much fun reading about them and coordinating how to add them to your jewelry box.

£3.95 or $8.18
Follow us on Twitter @DanglingJourney 

Prices  include shipping. Shipping available to US and UK.
For purchase leave a comment  or send an email payments are made through PayPal. Items will be shipped once payment is confirmed.

No comments:

Post a Comment